On 25 May 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) came into force. Learn more about the processing of your personal data at tekstyLAB.com.
- The data controller is tekstyLAB.com.
2. May you have any questions concerning your personal data, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +48 576 728 200.
3. Your personal data shall be processed for marketing purposes on the basis of your consent.
5. Your personal data shall not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or to any international organisation.
6. After you have deactivated your account, your personal data shall be stored for the period of 5 years, in accordance with the applicable law.
7. You have the right to access, correct, transfer, erase your personal data or to restrict the processing of your personal data.
8. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If you have already given consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. Using your right to withdraw your consent does not affect the processing that took place until the withdrawal.
9. tekstyLAB.com would like to inform you that during the processing of your personal data there is no automated decision-making and no profiling is used.
Last modified: 21.07.2018
What data does tekstyLAB.com Virtual Bureau collect?
tekstyLAB.com Virtual Bureau allows for preserving the user’s anonymity when he or she is using the service. It automatically collects information in text files (“cookies”).
In order to subscribe to the newsletter from tekstyLAB.com, it is required that the user fill in the contact form in which information necessary for contacting the user should be provided (e-mail address). We use this information to contact our users if necessary.
What is the “cookie” policy of tekstyLAB.com?
Your browser may store text files (“cookies”) on your computer’s hard drive. “Cookies” contain information necessary for the proper functioning of websites, especially those that require authorisation. First of all, they provide information on the name of a website from which they come, on their unique number and on their storage time on the end-device.
“Cookies” are not used to process or store your personal data.
tekstyLAB.com Virtual Bureau stores “cookies” on the users’ computers in order to:
• better suit the website to the individual needs and preferences of the users
• prepare statistics which help to understand the users’ preferences and behaviours, the analysis of that data remains anonymous
• display advertising materials with user personalised content
• create online surveys and secure them against multiple voting by the same persons.
The user may, at any time, change the settings of his or her browser to block “cookies” or to obtain information each time a request is made to place cookies on his or her device. You can check other available options in the settings section of your browser. Changing the settings in the browser may result in limited access to some functions of the website.
How is the information protected?
The information is stored and processed by tekstyLAB.com with appropriate security measures conforming to requirements of Polish law.
Is the personal information shared with third parties?
tekstyLAB.com Virtual Bureau includes or shall include a blog the content of which (e.g. opinions, questions), submitted by the user, becomes available to the public. The user can publish his or her content only after successful authorisation and he or she chooses how that content should be signed.
On the basis of the information obtained, tekstyLAB.com draws up collective statistical statements which are disclosed to third parties. Such statements do not contain any data allowing for identification of individual users.